Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2011

dot...dot...dot...*

  • So Ben the winemaker wasn't one of my early favourites, but after their one-on-one date, I'm growing more and more warm to the idea that he could be making his way onward to the final few.  He seems very genuine, and very 'into' Ashley, and she appears to be a little smitten, too.  The scene where they weren't 'allowed' to kiss because of the sacred ground was actually kinda hot ;).
  • 'fight for the girl' group date...boxing, the thai variety, or any kind of 'sport' of that nature is NOT my thing. At all.  Besides, why would she want to run the risk of them bruising up their pretty faces?  Though, their pre-match warm up routine...and their glistening muscular chests (hellloooooo Mickey!!)?  Ummm...yeah, that was pretty ok.  BUT! All's fair til the one in the pink shorts lands his ass into the ambulance (I personally think he looked like he fought like a girl, but, all jokes aside, I'm glad he wasn't seriously injured).
  • To Lucas:  GOOD JOB douche-bag...telling her that her 'type' is Bentley.  We almost had a whole episode without his rat arse being mentioned.  Your heart is obviously not into this.
  • Blake is awkward.  Perhaps he's just shy.  He's not ugly though.
  • Ames was dopey-looking enough without the worry of being concussed.  Did he look extra dopey the evening of his date, or was it just me?
  • Ben C and William fight for their chance to stay, amongst the elephants...Did Ben C really tell the guys that he couldn't wait to get on dating websites? Jokingly or not, it would appear that it was his time to go, regardless, but William hammered in the nail til I was buried deep in the wood.  If he DID say those things, good on Wills for doing Ashley a favor.  If he twisted it to his benefit, I've lost respect for the guy.  The jury's still out on what I believe about all that.  Maybe the "Men Tell All" episode will reveal some "unseen footage"?  Either way, the point is kinda moot now.  Maybe she was just sparing William's feelings by keeping him around a little longer after his roast debacle anyway.  His whole 'pity me' speech at the end only proved, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Ashley made the right decision.
  • For the love of the sweet, merciful Baby JAYSAS......enough about Bentley, already!  I want to punch her!
*sigh*

Remind me again of why I watch this show?  Oh, I just saw the preview for next week.  I can hardly wait :).

*Lending the phrase: the eloquent Bentley (sarcasm intended)

No comments: