Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Quote Tuesday

Isn't it awesome how the Internet works?  Thanks to Toughie, I'm participating.  Toughie discovered this idea over on Pepper's page, and I hope you wanna play along, too!  Every Tuesday, let's share a favourite quote.  Maybe you just like it.  Maybe its message resonated through your mind enough to get you through a rough patch in your life.  Maybe it makes you laugh, or just smile.  Maybe it's naughty, or silly.  Maybe it just makes you go, 'huh'?

I came across the following quote while perusing status updates on facebook (where in Gawd's name would we be without FB, anyway?).  I love it.  It's cute.  And, it really reminds me of the relationship I'm in with TheChris:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love" ~ Dr. Seuss

Thanks Pepper (and Tough) for passing along this idea.  I will try to be back every Tuesday with a new quote.  Go on over to Pepper's page to play, too, won't you?

No comments: