Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2007

Umm....where'd December go??

Holy crap it's been 4 days since my last post.

Holy crap it's now December 14.

Holy crap!

The past few days I've been prepping for the scrappy girls Christmas party, which is Sunday evening - finishing up the homemade project and actually 'baking' something for the swap. Mine's a no-bake, and some may think it's too simple, but I don't care. They're not Rice Krispie squares, they're not chocolate chip cookies, and they're freakin' good. Soooo....despite my best intent of having EVERYTHING completed for Christmas by now, that party took up a big chunk of time (the homemade gift, although itsy-bitsy took AGES to do). I did start my wrapping - but it's not finished, and I do *gulp* have to venture out to a store to complete a few things I've left to buy for. And my vacation is nearly over.......bah!

Chris' Christmas party is this weekend, my scrappy girls is this weekend. Steve & Olivia's wedding is next weekend...then Christmas is 3 days later. Then it'll all be over.

It's like a whirlwind for everyone, I'm sure. Time to count to ten....relax.... Try to take a moment, with family or friends and hold them dear for a minute, and try to find the true reason for Christmas.

No comments: