Search This Blog

Monday 10 December 2007

The stockings were hung by the chimney....

Sooooo......a busy weekend behind me....Here's a quick back-track:
-Friday night after work I joined the girls at Julie's house for a Christmas party. There was yummy munchies, including a chocolate fountain! We exchanged a $10 gift, and gabbed the night away.
-Saturday I wrapped and packed up Cathy's presents, and Aunt Barbara Ann's. Normally I'm lucky enough to squeeze them into Mom's outgoing parcels, but unfortunately this year there was no extra room, thus, my own procrastination and now I can finally say they're ready for mailing. Saturday night, Chris & I went out to visit Kim & Kevin for munchies and beer/wine. We talked and talked...and by the time we looked at the clock is was going on 2am. Thanks lovelies! We had a fantastic time, and we can't wait until our next stop at the "Pepperoni Palace"!
-Sunday I completed my cards - and there are only 4 with outstanding requests for a mailing address, so I hope to get the addressed ones in the mail today. While I was addressing, Chris busied himself with the setup of the tree. I helped decorate it once the cards were finished - and now the living room is a 'winter wonderland' (well, not really....desperate attempt at finding my Christmas spirit).

Now we're at Monday - I am on HOLIDAYS all week and I'm going to try to finish my Christmas wrapping/shopping in this week. Today though, I have to pick up Mom for a hair appointment, then we're going to shop around a bit for some stocking stuffers, and tonight I have my stamping class, so today is veering toward a write-off day. Here are some pics of the weekend:

No comments: