Search This Blog

Thursday 16 February 2012

Happy Birthday Cathy!

Happy Birthday to my big sister!!

© Cyndi Moore
Sister, we've been there through life's sorrow and pain
But together we have always endured the strain
We've argued and bickered and made each other mad
But if you weren't my sister, life would be so sad
We've cried till we laughed and laughed till we cried
Sometimes for no reason we didn't even know why
When we're not together our bond is just as strong
Because we are sisters we know when something is wrong
We've whispered our deepest secrets only sisters could share
I love my sister dearly because she really cares
So whether we are together or we are far apart
You're my sister, my friend and forever in my heart.

Source: My Sister, My Friend, Sister Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-sister-my-friend#ixzz1mlONLotF
Family Friend Poems


Wishing you unending happiness and good times in the year ahead!  Love you! xoxo

No comments: