Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

"the offspring of an ostrich and Elton John..."*

One of these nights I might actually post my thoughts right after the show airs:
  • I loved, loved, loved the love lantern thing.  The shot of them all flying out into the night sky was awesome.
  • So it would appear that Ben the winemaker is sharing a little chemistry, hmm?  What, with them forgoing their individual rooms before being invited by Chris Harrison to do so....tsk, tsk.
  • JP's jealousy is unattractive.  I wonder if crying and whining to get what he wanted worked for him as a child?
  • While Ames did look ridiculous in the hideous pastel tux, my favourite shots from the group photo shoot where theirs, actually.
  • Ames looks like Elvis Presley & Harry Connick Jr's love child.  And what guy wears red pants if they're not up on a stage performing?
  • That 'umm hmmm' thing that Ashley does (followed by the whole lick lip thing) is grating on my last nerve....
  • Waiiitaminute -- are those pants actually FUCHSIA???  Yes, yes, I think so; cuz those pillows are definitely red, and they're nowhere near the colour of those pants.  I repeat my last comment about what kind of guy wears fuchsia pants if they're not up on stage performing... and multiply that by 12.
  • Ryan's a wiener.  "Cloud 10"....*barf*.  Maybe his melodramatics will convince the producers that he should be the next Bachelor.  Oh God I hope not.
  • Lucas stepped down with grace.
  • Ok, I take back my comment re: the 'umm hmmm' thing, and change my mind to the heaving-snort-back-bucket-loads-of-snot-while-dabbing-daintily-at-her-eyes-CRYING grating on my last nerve!
  • Attention Chris Harrison:  Brad & Emily were NOT meant to be, and it never really seemed that way, either.
  • Is "dot dot dot" now an official "Bachelorette-term"?
  • Ok maybe I was just so bored that I lost my attention span, but why did Emily & Brad break up?
*Alternate title: "It's not a dress; it's a long shirt"

1 comment:

Rhonda M said...

I'm like you..really not into the show this season. Ashley just doesn't do it for me. However, I still enjoy reading what you have to say the next day. Love how you tell it like it is.