Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2011

I haven't forgotten about you, I swear....

I don't have a good excuse for leaving you for 10 days.  You can blame the damn wrist!  I have been very achy lately and the thought of sitting down and typing hurts me before I even try it.  If I didn't have to type for a living I might get somewhere....hello, Lotto? Yes, I could sure use you.  You're busy right now? Ok, well, can't knock a girl for trying...

Sooo...it's summer - finally :).  We knew it would get here, we just had to have a little patience.  Here's a list of a few sure-all signs of summer, for me at least:

- the glory that is the a/c (hey, I'm a MUCH happier person when I'm not dripping in humidity sweat, trust me)
- fresh PEI strawberries!
-the pop-tart tan of 2011 is coming along nicely
-bug bites (I swear an entire chunk of my arm was bitten off)
-music, music, music!  Including attending the Summerfest show on July 3 with Haywire and Meatloaf (thanks Lana!), and 1, possibly two, Matt Andersen concerts to go, and one for Irish Mythen.  We're also marked as a very possible maybe for an Ian Sherwood house concert, too.  Can't beat live music!

I've yet to dip my toes into the sand, nor enjoy a beverage on an outside deck... thankfully, the summer's not yet over :).  Hope your summer is passing along swimmingly!!

No comments: