Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

"It's the best when the ordinary is extraordinary"*

A few observances as I watched last night''s episode online this evening:
  • I think my eyes are sore from rolling - and she's not even through of the first hometown date yet.
  • Maybe it's because I desperately miss my own dad, but, I absolutely adore Constantine's father.
  • Ames' hometown date was awkward from start to finish.  The picnic under the magnolia tree was a nice touch, but, a hit and a miss just the same.  Sayonara, Ames.
  • Ben's date broke my heart....why does the friggin' BACHELORETTE have to get me missing my Dad all the time?  Jeeeeeezzzzzzz.  Despite the obvious emotions, I think they have the best chemistry.  Ben shall be Mr.Ashley; and they shall spawn a child; a boy, who will be named after Ben's late father. And he will have big brown eyes and curly brown hair.
  • Watching the date with JP only made me miss Skate Country. Though his mommy's desperately trying to protect her son's fragile heart, JP's gonna get hurt again. Control freaks lose in the end; they always do.
  • And it is Ames to ride off into the sunset, onward to more "adventures with himself" (hey, *I* didn't say it - he did!)....eeyeah.  
  • So, who flew all the way to Fiji, huh?  Perhaps a better question is, who cares?
*yawn*

*figured I owed the broken-hearted Ames a bit of a tribute so the post title is a quote from under the magnolia tree; guess he wasn't ordinary enough. And BONUS - it can serve as my quote for "quote Tuesday", too.

No comments: