Search This Blog

Sunday 27 November 2011

"With great mustache comes great responsibility"*

Like last year, Chris participated again in Movember this year to help fundraise for prostate cancer research.  All month long everywhere I go I see mustaches.  So, so many mustaches.  I'm glad to see so much participation, and I hope that this participation has led to thousands and thousands of new dollars going to the cause.  It still doesn't nullify the fact that mustaches creep me out.  And, I selfishly look forward to the first of December when all the razors come out of hiding :).

Yesterday, Chris, Matt & Nicole again set up a Mo'Photo shoot, and they raised $255 to go toward Matt's work's Movember donation.  A great big thank you to all who came out to participate!  Your generosity will not be forgotten!  If you missed out this year, fear not, as far as we can tell, this photo session will reoccur every year. 

Let's kick prostate cancer in the ASS!!

*Quote from the Family Guy

No comments: