Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

quote tuesday

An overdue update post is in the works, I swear it is.  Because I'm more in the mood right now to punch teddy bears, I will not attempt any witty commentaries, other than to post a motivational quote:

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Lord help me, I've been reciting the Serenity Prayer in my head ad nauseum... let's hope between that and the intelligent prose of Ralph Waldo Emerson, I shall get through another quote Tuesday.  Hope you're all enjoying a good day.  If not, get back to me, and we shall plan a time and meeting place to let out our aggressions on our childhood stuffies....xo.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hope you're doing ok. Fill me in over shawarma. *Hugs*