Search This Blog

Monday 1 August 2011

"things don't end unless they end badly"*

You all know that I've basically watched this season more out of habit than anything else.  My eyes were sore from rolling them on a weekly basis, and, when it came down to the end two guys, I didn't really care which one she ended up choosing.  I did watch last night's "Men Tell All" with slight glee, waiting for the attack of Bentley, but the pussy ended up declining the invite to even attend, so I didn't even get any happiness out of that.

As for tonight's finale, I actually ended up missing the first 15 minutes, and for a brief moment, contemplated watching a movie with Chris and catching up on it on the weekend.  Chris opted to go to bed early, so I stayed up to watch it to the bitter end, after all.  So here you are - the first time all season I note my opinions right after the show aired instead of deferring it to a later day.

JP, eh?

If I was to place my choice out there, I would have wholeheartedly been routing for Ben.  He was the kindest. He was the most sincere. There was an obvious chemistry, and he could have given her a lifetime supply of wine at her fingertips (helllloooo!).  Besides, JP has an angry jealous streak he's already displayed.  Not cool.  And does she really think he's going to give up his life & routine to set up a whole new one with her?  Pfffft.  Right.  I think she made the wrong choice, and I think it's disgusting that she didn't stop Ben before he made his way down on bended knee when she knew what was about to happen  and could have easily stopped him.

It's only a matter of time before we see their names in the tabloids as the next failed Bachelorette union, and see her sniffling and bawling on the 3rd season of the Bachelor Pad.  *rolls eyes* (ouch!)


*quote by brokenhearted Ben; wishing you love and happiness someday, Ben!

No comments: