Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Did I shave my legs for this?

I've said it before, but some days it's worth repeating: It's a REALLY good thing that people can't read minds to discover what I'm really saying to them in my head, as I smile, and nod and "agree" or empathize with what they're saying, or trying to say.

I broke a mirror this morning 10 minutes before I had to leave to get to work*.  It's a full moon.  I'm PMS'ing.  I have a ginormous zit erupting at the tip of nose so in a few hours time I'm going to look like Bozo the Clown. We've had so much rain I'm starting to mold. 

I really should have kept hitting snooze and stayed my arse in bed.
All together now....TGIF!  I don't think I could do another day. As a bonus, we're supposed to have sun all weekend.  And, I have a great evening planned....Yes, I'm selfishly looking for my silver lining.  Happy Friday folks -- hope your day started better than mine ;).
*Might I add that it's the second mirror I've shattered in a MONTH?  So.  Does the second one cancel out the first 7 years of bad luck, or am I royally eff'd for the next 14 years?  *sigh*
** Thanks to my hunny for cleaning the mess....xo

No comments: