Search This Blog

Thursday 5 April 2012

wastin' away again in Margaritaville

Again proof that God only takes the best... and too, too soon.  We lost Corey 8 years ago today.  He was way too young to know the kind of suffering that his poor body experienced in the end.  He had so much more life to live... Some things, I'll just never, ever understand....

He had the biggest smile that could light up the darkest of rooms.  He was kind-hearted, generous, and loved to have a good time. I miss his smile.  I miss his laugh...

Every time I hear Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville I immediately think of Corey - and my mind drifts back to a happier time, when we were all together, dancing up a storm in a circle.  Your circle of friends will never be whole again, Corey.  You've left an opening that no one will ever be able to fill.  Somehow, we're all hanging on...

Rest  peacefully, my dear, dear friend.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.  Love you....xoxoxoxo

 Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you there. ~ Isla Paschal Richardson

No comments: