Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2007

Rainy Saturday

Happy weekend peeps. It's a working Saturday (hence the day off on Thursday). It's raining. It's supposed to rain ALL weekend. Booooo....but, April showers, blah blah...least it's better than snow... (dare I recall the events of early April and the Easter snowstorm...followed by another storm right after). I think spring is finally on the way. With the impending warmer season, I'm kicking myself even more in the arse than usual on letting myself slack on the gym thing...foolishly hiding behind my big bulky sweaters & turtlenecks. Must get back to the gym before they revoke my membership (let's be honest here, they're never going to revoke that puppy...what company doesn't enjoy free money?).

So plans for the weekend....it was a quiet night-in last night, due to the working Saturday. I did manage to tackle some of that laundry...making the ominous pile a little smaller. Wish the cleaning fairy would finish it today and put it all away...and scrub the toilet, and scrub the shower, and dust....*sigh*. I also watched Grey's and caught up on the stuff that I missed while I slept during the Thursday night showing of it. George just CANNOT, I mean *CANNOT* leave Seattle Grace. He just can't.

Tonight Chris & I are heading to HNIE (Hockey Night in Ebenezer) to cheer Ottawa on. Go Sens, go.

No comments: