Search This Blog

Saturday 21 June 2014

I just don't think I can do it

To anyone that might have happened upon my blog in search of Bachelor/Bachelorette highlights, albeit, late ones, I apologize.  To those who read this blog for everything but Bachelor/Bachelorette highlights, come back, because I am going to try to post more often about my actual life.

I still don't feel a bit guilty that Juan Pablo didn't get any blog time. He's still a douche.  Upon a new season again, I started to give the rundown of the Andi season.  I have a post started in drafts and I think we're now on episode 4? I just can't bring myself to do it. My heart's not in it. I don't have any pull by any of the guys, save one.  And well, Andi... Andi clean drives me batshit crazy.  I thought I liked her in JP's season. I'm guessing now that JP's over-the-top douchebaggery made anyone else look better?  Now - having her be the 'star', I just wanna backhand her.  Her overuse of "Ya'll" (told ya didn't I?), and "Stop!!" make me wanna punch things.  And that Grumpy Cat look she gets on her face when she's concentrating on something someone is saying to her, with the quick and frequent, "Mmm hmms"... And don't get me STARTED on the whining and the hormonal crying spasms.

Sorry. I just can't do it.  I don't care who she ends up with. I hope she ends up happy, because I truly don't wish anyone any ill will. I'm just not sure I can give the show the attention it deserves to pop out a highlight reel on a weekly basis.  Maybe this is a sign that I oughta dust off this blog for what I had originally intended it to be - an outlet to improve my writing skills; a journal of sorts to remember some of the important times in my life that is passing me by so quickly?  

Back to go try to finish off this episode. I've paused it and done so many things in between, including instagramming my cat, that I may never get through it.

Happy Saturday :)

No comments: