Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2007

Finales


Well well well, that was quite a Grey's finale, wasn't it? A few things I wasn't surprised about...,but my mouth is gaping open at others! I never thought that Burke would call off the wedding! I heard a rumor that Isaiah Washington was leaving the show...I guess this is his out. NOT happy about his departure :(. And poor George...never suspected he would have failed his exam. I wonder what he will decide to do? Hopefully before Callie 'houses a baby in her womb'! *sigh* I don't wanna wait til September! I *heart* Grey's.

In other TV news, due to having to work last night, I didn't get a chance to watch ER or CSI, so I've taped them, and cannot wait to see them...more on the miniature killer on CSI. Best storyline ever! And ER has always been a favourite.

I really am a TV junkie :P

Weekend's here. I feel yuuuuuuuucky :(. I was about to leave for my lunch break last night at 4:30pm and took, what I thought, was a dizzy spell. I didn't think much of it because I do get them from time to time...but they usually pass really quickly. This one didn't. I thought maybe it was hunger, so went and ate my lunch even though I didn't feel hungry. It didn't help, and when I put my head down the room would spin. NOT nice. Miraculously, I made it through the remainder of my shift without puking, and went home to watch Grey's. When I went to lay down to sleep ....BED SPINS.......the same bed spins that come from a great night of partying...usually before a trip to the throne. I slept, puke-free....and still felt dizzy when I got up today. :S Is it a bug? Is it an allergy? Something else? I can tell you one thing...it's going to put a huge hamper on this weekend if I don't start feeling better....and that makes me so very sad and cranky :(.

No comments: