Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 February 2011

The sky is falling! Nope, it's just more snow...

comic strip

 We're getting more snow again.  Yay.  The huge 'snowzilla' storm that swept through the States is now overtop of the Maritimes, and it's been snowing steadily for the past few hours.  It's actually quite pretty as I sit and watch it falling outside the window.  There are two large pine (?) trees and the branches are covered in snow.  It's like a little Winter Wonderland.  The wind hasn't picked up yet though... I suspect when it does, my travel back home from work (typing this on my lunch break) will be b*stardly.  For all, we're getting off fairly easily as there are many other areas that were pummelled with double or more snow than we're going to get.  And really, Chris is awesome to keep the pathway shovelled (he actually likes to shovel, he says; maybe not 30 cms at once, but...), and I love, love, love me some cuddle time under my cozy throw with the fire going in the fireplace...so I'm not that unhappy that we're in the midst of another system. 

But, did you hear?  The little critter didn't see his shadow (how the heck would he see it with all that snow over the ground? haha)....so...apparently, it shall be an early spring.

The snow is still falling, prettily.

Yeah.  Sure, groundhog.

Hope ya'll make/made it home safe and sound!

No comments: