Search This Blog

Sunday 13 December 2009

Still praying for Charlie...

Our little Christmas miracle has dimmed slightly...although he beat all odds coming out of a massive heart attack, Chris' granddad was just diagnosed with lung cancer. FU#K you cancer. FU#K you. He's still in hospital. I'm unsure whether they'll treat him or not - he's 89 years old and just had a heart attack. Would you even want to start a cancer treatment? All I know is that my heart is breaking. I'm sad myself just because I love that man dearly. I'm sad for his family. The patriarch of the Wilkinson family is very ill ... and may not come out of this one. I'm so sad for his wife... her partner in life. I'm sad for his sons ... I know what it's like to watch helpless as your dad lays sick in a hospital bed. I'm so sad for Chris ...he worships that man and it kills me to see him so sad. There's nothing I can do to lesson the pain.

Give your loved ones an extra hug - and tell them that you love them.

Keep fighting big Charlie - we love you...xoxox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Charlie that the best decisions are made. Prayers for his family that they are able to spend some time with him and tell him what he means to all of them. Prayers to you too, that you may have the strength you need to be the rock in your house.