Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2009

Is it Friday yet?

Day 1 after a week vacation passes.very.very.very.slowly. Add the fact that I am working 11:15am to 7:45pm and that just adds insult to injury! Add the fact that it was a beautiful, sunny day with highs over 20 degrees Celcius, and an extended forecast of more sun and climbing temperatures until Friday and then rain for the weekend? A kick in the junk, if you ask me. Anyway. Mother Nature and I are not speaking. She had better make it up to me and give me sunshine for June 27th - that's all I can say (Jebus, did I just jinx myself?).

I leisured around the house for a week+ with nary a headache or ailment to speak of. Day 1 back at the office and a blinding, immeasurable headache all day. Coincidence? I think not. Mr. Lotto man, please hear my call...

Just a note to say hi - it's Monday - middle of June...holy heck time just disintegrates into thin air, doesn't it?

I just scoffed down a delicious homemade Greek pasta salad - oh thank you, thank you dear Christopher!! The Bachelorette is in full swing and the preview looks very intense! I have to increase the volume by a dozen decibels to try to hear it on account of the screaming hoodlet hooligans. *sigh*. Summer in da 'hood...Happy Monday,folks.

No comments: